22 May Graduates: Junior Integration Consultant
Do you want to bridge the gap between IT applications with our clients? Then join our team now as a Junior Integration Consultant!
What we offer
- i8c invests in training
Our consultants have the opportunity to go on training internally and externally.
- i8c won’t leave you out in the cold
As a junior you will receive training and coaching. You will be able to grow at your own pace.
- i8c shares its knowledge
i8c wants to share everything with you, also its knowledge. That is why we offer you all kinds of information tools – internal knowledge sharing session, a sharepoint knowledge base, fast tracks,… everything to build your knowledge and keep it up to date!
- i8c offers you the necessary hard- and software
As a consultant you will receive a (powerful) laptop and all the software you need. Our three laboservers give you the opportunity to experiment with the software.
- i8c offers you a lot of fringe benefits
With you don’t just receive a laptop, mobile phone, company car, meal checks, hospitalization- and groupinsurance, but most of all a stimulating environment.
- i8c offers variation
Working for i8c is never boring. Our clients are in Brussels, Antwerp and Ghent and vary form large to medium size, from utility to retail to telecom.
Who are we looking for?
- You have a bachelor or master in IT
- You have knowledge of or experience with standard Java or .NET and you are familiar with XML or would like to know more
- You want to know everything about Service Oriented Architectures and you are interested in becoming an integration expert
- You have a broad interest in technology and new IT evolutions
- You are an excellent communicator both in Dutch and English
- You are willing to work in the triangle Antwerp – Brussels – Ghent