16 May IBM Integration Consultant
- You have (some) experience in application integration and service oriented architecture (EAI & SOA), with a strong focus on IBM technology.
- You will have the opportunity to learn about and work together on different project aspects (development, maintenance, technical design, …)
- You are motivated to adapt to the newest technological evolutions in IBM integration and transfer this knowledge and expertise to our customers.
- You have a background in one or more of the following IBM integration products:
- IBM Integration Bus
- WebSphere DataPower (secure services and mediate high volumes)
- Cast Iron (for cloud integration)
- Sterling Managed File Transfer or B2B Integrator
- IBM BPM
- You want to expand your skills but also want to evolve beyond it: making the link with all the other fascinating IT environments.
- You want deepen and broaden your skills regarding XML and Web services.
- You are eager to learn more about Service Buses and interested in becoming an IBM Integation expert.
- You have a broad interest in technology and corresponding new evolutions.
- You have good communication skills and are multilingual (Dutch and English, basic French)
- You are willing to work in the triangle Brussels, Ghent, Antwerp.