16 May Java Open Source Integration Consultant
- You will build and support software solutions that provide real-time integration of data and functionality between administrative IT applications, located both on-premises as in the cloud, mobile and IoT devices,…
- You will become end-to-end responsible for your own projects, starting from the analysis and technical design, to the development and operational maintenance of an integration solution
- You will typically operate in a small team (2 or more colleagues), located on site at medium to large customers in Belgium. These customers are active in various domains: finance, pharmacy, utilities, logistics, government, …
- You will work with the latest state-of-the-art java open source technologies
- You will be challenged to keep up to date with the latest technologies and standards (Micro-Services, REST, OAuth2, API management, … ). We will provide you with plenty of training possibilities and you will have the opportunity to obtain certificates and attestations
- You will become part of a dynamic no-nonsense company with a strong sense of entrepreneurship
- You have a background in one or more of the following IBM integration products:
- IBM Integration Bus
- WebSphere DataPower (secure services and mediate high volumes)
- Cast Iron (for cloud integration)
- Sterling Managed File Transfer or B2B Integrator
- IBM BPM
- You want to expand your skills but also want to evolve beyond it: making the link with all the other fascinating IT environments.
- You want deepen and broaden your skills regarding XML and Web services.
- You are eager to learn more about Service Buses and interested in becoming an IBM Integation expert.
- You have a broad interest in technology and corresponding new evolutions.
- You have good communication skills and are multilingual (Dutch and English, basic French)
- You are willing to work in the triangle Brussels, Ghent, Antwerp.