08 Apr API & IoT enthusiasts
API & IoT enthusiasts
IoT integration & API Management components are being added to the hybrid integration platforms we have been implementing at our customers for more than a decade, which is creating lots of new challenging opportunities. To further meet the demand of our clients, we are currently looking for multiple junior & senior IoT & API DevOps consultants to join our team:
What do we do?
- Investing in training and coaching
- Our consultants have the opportunity to go on training internally and externally. You will be able to grow at your own pace.
i8c wants to share everything with you, also its knowledge. That is why we offer you all kinds of information tools – internal knowledge sharing session, a sharepoint knowledge base, fast tracks,… everything to build your knowledge and keep it up to date!
- The necessary hard- and software
As a consultant you will receive a (powerful) laptop and all the software you need. Our three laboservers give you the opportunity to experiment with the software.
- A lot of fringe benefits
With i8c you don’t just receive a laptop, mobile phone, company car, meal checks, hospitalization- and groupinsurance, but most of all a stimulating environment.
Working for i8c is never boring. Our clients are in Brussels, Antwerp and Ghent and vary from large to medium size, from utility to retail to telecom.
Who are we looking for?
- You preferably have varied experience in diverse technical environments and are eager and interested to further expand your knowledge such as IoT, API Management, DevOps,
- You have excellent knowledge of English and preferably also understanding of Dutch or French.
Experience with (API Management) solutions from Axway, CA, IBM, Google, Microsoft, WSO2, Tibco, Software AG,… is a plus.
- Education level minimum Bachelor.
- You are willing to commute daily to Antwerp, Brussels or Ghent.
What will you do?
- You will design consistent, easy to use, secure and performant APIs in JSON/REST/XML/SOAP for exposure of services in IoT M2M, B2B and B2C scenarios.
- You will develop tailor made solutions on the platforms of our customers to answer the needs of various projects. Your focus will be on opening up API’s, but you are also interested in the backend (Java(script) & .NET µservices) and frontend (Angular, React,…) development aspects of the solution to cover the full stack.
- You will be responsible for installing and administering the hybrid integration & API Management IoT connectivity platform.
- You will be working in ICT environments that evolve in the direction of hybrid microservice architectures, using continuous integration, containerization (Docker), …
Interested in getting to know us better? Then apply now: