12 Mar Azure Integration Engineer
Azure Integration Engineer
Integration.Team, part of i8c, helps organizations to connect data, processes and devices on premise and in the cloud, and thus unlocking new business potential! Every business process has a different potential and requires a different approach. Integration.Team enables organizations to gain insight in these business processes. We connect any device or application with your cloud and on premise based applications. We use Microsoft integration and cloud technology to deliver open and sustainable solutions and reduce time to market.
We invest a lot of effort in the professional development of each individual, through a direct connection between the consultants and the management (no multiple layers of middle management). We are located in Kontich, near Antwerp, but our customers are mainly located in the triangle Ghent-Antwerp-Brussels and belong to the top 500 companies in Belgium.
To expand our team we are currently looking for a .Net developer with a few years of experience who is interested in becoming an Azure integration engineer. You will specialize in Logic Apps, Azure Service Bus and Azure API Management and take on Azure projects with our clients.
WHAT WE OFFER YOU
- A competitive salary with a company car, mobile phone and laptop
- All the benefits from working with Cronos Group
- A career in a dynamic environment
- Working in a team of experts within integration and technology
- Personal training- and coaching
- A great and challenging job!
WHO WE ARE LOOKING FOR
- Experience as a .Net Developer
- Knowledge of C#, ASYNC and distributed programming, and API development (WCF, REST,…)
- Knowledge of XML and JSON as well as message transformations using XSLT and Liquid
- Knowledge of API security standards such as OAUTH and OPENID is a plus
- You have ALM experience with Visual Studio Team Services and have hands-on experience with Version Control using GIT
- Some experience with Azure Integration Services such as Logic Apps, Service Bus and Functions is an added bonus
- Some experience with API Management tools, both cloud and on-premise, is an added bonus
- You are eager to learn and stay on top of the latest technology trends
- You are interested in becoming a Microsoft certified specialist
- You are flexible and open in your communication
- You can handle a highly responsive and complex environment
- You have excellent knowledge of Dutch and English and preferably also understanding of French
- Education level Bachelor/Master
- You will build reliable API frameworks taking into account the best practices concerning security, versioning and ALM
- You will develop on customer projects with Azure API Management, -Functions and -Logic Apps,
- You will implement messaging solutions for distributed processing using technologies such as Azure Service Bus and -Event hubs
- You will define and implement data storage solutions using cloud technologies such as Azure Storage, Azure SQL Databases and Azure CosmosDb
- You will develop tailor made solutions on the platforms of our customers to answer the needs of various projects
- You will perform R&D on new Azure technologies
Interested in getting to know us better? Then apply now: