09 Jul Backoffice Sales
Due to our growing activities, we are looking for a Back Office Sales to support the managing partners of i8c and its affiliates: Archers, Integration.Team and Integration Designers Belgium and the Netherlands.
At i8c you are surrounded with colleagues who are passionate about what they do and are happy to share their knowledge and experience with you. Due to the dynamic nature of the company and a wide range of assignments, you will be constantly challenged.
What do we do?
- A challenging job within a young and informal environment where there is room for personal input and entrepreneurship
- A competitive salary
- A nice company car with fuel card, laptop, mobile phone subscription, meal allowance, expense allowance
- Flexibility in your working schedule
- Training and guidance where necessary so you can develop yourself further
- Regular team events and game nights
Who are we looking for?
- You have a minimum of 2 years of relevant experience, preferably in an IT oriented environment
- You have an eye for quality and trust on your common sense
- You like doing administrative work and are experienced in Microsoft Office tools: Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook and SharePoint
- You are well organized, structured and are able to manage priorities in an efficient way
- You have excellent communication skills and able to build relationships with your professional contacts (colleagues, customers, central Cronos services, suppliers)
- You are creative, pro-active and make propositions for improvements. You are open to acquire new skills.
- You are a team player
- You speak Dutch and English fluently, good knowledge of the French language is a plus
What will you do?
- You give support to the business development manager and managing partners to deliver commercial proposals to various clients
- Under the supervision of the business development manager and managing partners, you are able to go through the Request for Proposals (RFP) from various clients and assemble the various standard documents that are requested (such as CV’s, project references or legal documents)
- You are responsible for all administrative aspects related to business development and sales (e.g. keep CRM up-to-date, preparation of prospect lists,…) As such, your primary concern is to help growing the business by support all sales activities
- You prepare the weekly sales meeting, take minutes during the meeting and write the sales reporting
- You are responsible for marketing related tasks like the preparation of mailings, project references and keeping the website and social media channels up to date
- You collaborate/supervise the tasks of our administrative assistant who manages expenses, timesheets and contracts with suppliers, performs the invoicing, makes sure all practical concerns of our consultants are covered , …
- You manage the active assignments of our consultants: make sure contracts and planning are up-to-date, handle requests and questions from clients, help our consultants with any project related concerns, …, keeping the curriculum vitae up to date
- You help organize sales events organized or sponsored by i8c group
- You services provided centrally by the Cronos group: payroll admin, car park, expenses, debtor management, housing, financial controlling,…
Interested in getting to know us better? Then apply now: