23 Feb IBM Hybrid Cloud Integration Consultant
IBM Hybrid Cloud Integration Consultant
Integration Designers, as part of i8c, delivers software integration solutions, based on IBM technologies. We design and implement small and large integration projects for our clients. We are experts in IBM API Connect, IBM DataPower, IBM App ConnectIBM, IBM Integration Bus, IBM MQ etc. Our solutions play a major role in the digital transformation of companies.
Integration Designers is part of Cronos Groep, one of the largest IT organisations and early stage investor, incubator, combinator and venture capitalist. Cronos Groep participates in more than 350 companies and is actively involved in the startup of about 20 companies per year.
To further help our clients with their digital transformation we are looking for an IBM Hybrid Cloud Integration consultant to join our team.
What do we do?
- Integration Designers offers you a challenging job with plenty of coaching and training
- Interesting clients and projects
- A competitive salary, in line with your experience and skills
- Extra benefits such as a company car, mobile phone, laptop, meal vouchers, a pension plan and health insurance
- A working environment where initiative and entrepreneurship is stimulated
- Regular fun team and knowledge sharing events
Who are we looking for?
- You have experience, or you want to acquire expertise, in the domain of application integration. Our focus is on IBM’s integration suite:
- You want to deepen and broaden your skills regarding Hybrid Cloud Integration Platforms, API’s and micro services
- You are eager to learn more about Hybrid Integration Platforms and interested in becoming an IBM Integration expert
- You have a broad interest in technology and corresponding new evolutions such as DevOps leveraging Kubernetes or Security with OpenID Connect
- You have good communication skills and are multilingual (Dutch or English, basic French)
- Education level Bachelor/Master
- You are willing to commute daily to Antwerp, Brussels or Ghent
What will you do?
- You will be responsible to architect, design, develop and test integration scenario’s
- You will collaborate with other senior team members in the areas of security, networking, infrastructure and overall IT architecture
- You will further grow as an expert in integration of API’s, (micro) services and hybrid cloud solutions
- You will be working for our large customers with challenging projects, both technically and functionally
- You will be a team player helping our customers with their digitalization challenges leveraging IBM’s modern, federated, hybrid integration solutions
Interested in getting to know us better? Then apply now: