09 Jul Sales & Operations Manager
Sales & Operations Manager
Due to our growing activities, we are looking for a Sales and Operations Manager to support the managing partners of i8c and its affiliates: Archers, Integration.Team and Integration Designers Belgium and the Netherlands.
At i8c you are surrounded with colleagues who are passionate about what they do and are happy to share their knowledge and experience with you. Due to the dynamic nature of the company and a wide range of assignments, you will be constantly challenged.
WHAT WE DO
- A challenging job within a young and informal environment where there is room for personal input and entrepreneurship
- A competitive salary
- A personalized company car with fuel card, laptop, mobile phone and subscription, meal allowance, expense allowance
- Flexibility in your working schedule
- Training and guidance where necessary so you can develop yourself further
- Regular team events
WHO WE ARE LOOKING FOR
- You have a minimum of 2 years of experience in a similar role, preferably in an IT oriented environment
- You have an eye for quality (i8c is ISO 9001:2015 Quality Management certified) and trust on your common sense
- You are experienced in Microsoft Office tools: Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook and SharePoint
- You are well organized, structured and are able to manage priorities in an efficient way
- You have excellent communication skills and able to build relationships with your professional contacts (colleagues, customers, central Cronos services, suppliers)
- You are creative, pro-active and make propositions for improvements
- You are open to acquire new skills
- You are a team player
- You speak Dutch and English fluently, good knowledge of the French language is a plus
- Together with our business development manager and the managing partners you will prepare and follow up commercial proposals for various prospects and clients.
- You are able to independently analyze the Request for Proposals (RFP) from various clients and assemble a sound proposal based on the input from your colleagues combined with CV’s, project references, terms & conditions, …
- You manage the business development and sales processes for our existing and new customers (e.g. lead the weekly sales meeting, help maintain the CRM system, prepare prospect lists,…). As such, your primary concern is to help growing the business by supporting all sales activities.
- You are responsible for marketing related tasks such keeping the project references, website and social media channels up to date (via our marketing agency), preparation of mailings, …
- You collaborate with and supervise the tasks of our administrative assistant who manages expenses, timesheets and contracts with suppliers, performs the invoicing, makes sure all practical concerns of our consultants are covered , …
- You manage the active assignments of our consultants: make sure contracts and planning are up-to-date, handle requests and questions from clients, help our consultants with any project related concerns, …
- You help organize sales events organized or sponsored by the i8c group.
- You manage the services provided centrally by the Cronos group: payroll admin, car park, expenses, debtor management, housing, financial controlling,…