12 Mar Senior Open Source Integration Consultant
Senior Open Source Integration Consultant
To strengthen our Open Source team at I8C, we are currently looking for a Senior Open Source Integration Consultant who is ready for the next step in his or her career.
With a strong focus on and belief in the newest Open Source technologies, we can offer you the challenge to work on highly challenging projects in your area of expertise in combination with plenty of training & (career) development possibilities to keep you up to date with the newest trends and technologies!
WHAT WE DO
- Investing in training and coaching
Our consultants have the opportunity to go on training internally and externally. You will be able to grow at your own pace.
i8c wants to share everything with you, also its knowledge. That is why we offer you all kinds of information tools – internal knowledge sharing session, a sharepoint knowledge base, fast tracks,… everything to build your knowledge and keep it up to date!
- The necessary hard- and software
As a consultant you will receive a (powerful) laptop and all the software you need. Our three laboservers give you the opportunity to experiment with the software.
- A lot of fringe benefits
With you don’t just receive a laptop, mobile phone, company car, meal checks, hospitalization- and groupinsurance, but most of all a stimulating environment.
WHO WE ARE LOOKING FOR
- You have a Bachelor or Master degree in IT
- Knowledge about or experience with one of the following is a plus:
- Open source integration technologies such as:
- 1. Apache ActiveMQ, Camel, CXF, ServiceMix,…
- 2. Mashape Kong API gateway
- 3. Mule
- 4. Red Hat JBoss Fuse
- 5. Talend ESB
- 6. WSO2
- Devops solutions such as Docker, Git, Maven, Vagrant, Ansible, Atlassian,…
- Familiarity with the principles of Micro-Services, API Management and OAuth2
- Good knowledge of Dutch or French and English
- You have good communication skills
- You are willing to commute daily to clients in the triangle Brussels, Antwerp, Ghent
- You will build and support software solutions that provide real-time integration of data and functionality between administrative IT applications, located both on-premises as in the cloud, mobile and IoT devices,…
- You will become end-to-end responsible for your own projects, starting from the analysis and technical design, to the development and operational maintenance of an integration solution
- You will typically operate in a small team (2 or more colleagues), located on site at medium to large customers in Belgium. These customers are active in various domains: finance, pharmacy, utilities, logistics, government, …
- You will work with the latest state-of-the-art java open source technologies
- You will be challenged to keep up to date with the latest technologies and standards (Micro-Services, REST, OAuth2, API management, … ). We will provide you with plenty of training possibilities and you will have the opportunity to obtain certificates and attestations
- You will become part of a dynamic no-nonsense company with a strong sense of entrepreneurship
Interested in getting to know us better? Then apply now: