18 Mar Young graduates
Are you graduating this year and are you passionate about IT? Do you dream of a job full of variety and challenge? Thanks to our extensive training, we make you a full-fledged integration consultant in no time!
After you start working with us, i8c will educate you in the latest technologies in integration and specialize in the latest technologies such as Google (Apigee), Amazon (AWS), Software AG, Elastic,… In addition to theory, practical cases, presentation and interpersonal skills are also taught. Everything you need to get started on your first project at the customer!
i8c offers training in the form of on-the-job training, with internal follow-up and external training courses. In addition, we offer the space and resources so that our colleagues can organize and attend knowledge sharing moments.
We strongly believe in the potential of young graduates, but we still see a distance between the academic knowledge and the level that is necessary to be able to work on IT projects independently within business environments. To reduce this difference, i8c has been investing for years in a development track for our young professionals, more from a practical point of view. This is how we prepare our young graduates for their first project.
What do we do?
- Investing in training and coaching
- Our consultants have the opportunity to go on training internally and externally. You will be able to grow at your own pace.
i8c wants to share everything with you, also its knowledge. That is why we offer you all kinds of information tools – internal knowledge sharing session, a sharepoint knowledge base, fast tracks,… everything to build your knowledge and keep it up to date!
- The necessary hard- and software
As a consultant you will receive a (powerful) laptop and all the software you need. Our three laboservers give you the opportunity to experiment with the software.
- A lot of fringe benefits
With you don’t just receive a laptop, mobile phone, company car, meal checks, hospitalization- and groupinsurance, but most of all a stimulating environment.
Working for i8c is never boring. Our clients are in Brussels, Antwerp and Ghent and vary form large to medium size, from utility to retail to telecom
Who are we looking for?
- You have at least a bachelor in IT
- You have knowledge of or experience with standard Java or .NET and you are familiar with XML or would like to know more
- You want to know everything about API’s and IoT and you are interested in becoming an integration expert
- You have a broad interest in technology and new IT evolutions
- You are an excellent communicator both in Dutch and English
- You are willing to work in the triangle Antwerp – Brussels – Ghent
What will you do?
- You will become an expert in integrating administrative IT solutions, both on-premise as cloud-based, using Service Oriented Architecture (SOA) principles, such as the Enterprise Service Bus (ESB), Web API’s, micro services, etc.
- You will eventually be responsible for your own projects, starting from the technical design until the operational deployment.
- You will develop tailor made solutions on the platforms of our customers to answer the needs of various projects. Your focus will be on opening up API’s, but you are also interested in the backend (Java(script) or .NET µServices) and frontend (Angular, React,…) development aspects of the solution to cover the full stack.
- You will be working in ICT environments that evolve in the direction of hybrid micro service architectures, applying various DevOps principles (continuous integration, containerization (Docker),etc.)
- You are eager to learn the newest technologies and transfer your knowledge and expertise to our customers and colleagues.
Interested in getting to know us better? Then apply now: